This Privacy Statement sets out how Neural Grader uses and protects any personal data that you give to us and that we collect about you.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data, in accordance with applicable legal provisions, including the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This Privacy Statement explains how we collect, transfer, process, use and disclose your personal data and sets out our security practices.
- Processing of personal data that you provide to us
When you visit and use the services on our websites, we collect the following personal data that you provide to us. For any person (registered or not on the websites) who visits our websites:
1.1. Type of personal data processed.
- Website usage information (computer browser type and operating system, websites you visited before and after visiting our websites, standard server log information, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, etc.)
- Personal data included in any information request sent using contact form (name, address, telephone number, etc.)
- Contact details and information provided by users through the registration form (name, e-mail address, phone number, spoken languages, professional activities)
- Website usage information collected through cookies placed by third parties
1.2. Purposes of the processing
- Understand how our visitors use our websites so that we can improve it and the services we offer. Display relevant ads to users
- Answer your contact request
- Allow users to access the services on the websites
- Sending of relevant promotional content to the user
1.3. Legal basis for processing
- Neural Grader’s legitimate interest; Data are collected without identifying users directly
- Necessity for (potential) precontractual measures requested by the user
- Necessity for the performance of the contract between Neural Grader and the user
- How we protect your personal data
Neural Grader will take appropriate legal, organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data consistent with applicable privacy and data security laws. When Neural Grader uses a third-party service provider, that provider will be carefully selected and required to use appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality and security of personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
3.Sharing personal data
We may transfer your personal data to various service providers. These service providers will usually provide IT services such as data hosting or services with regard to our websites’ functionalities. We require all such recipients to meet the same standards of data protection as our own.
- When we may disclose your personal data to others
If you are registered on Neural Grader’s websites, Neural Grader reserves the right to disclose personal data about you, in accordance with law, for reporting to government authorities, to parties in relevant legal proceedings and otherwise to the extent required or explicitly authorized by applicable law. In certain special cases where permitted by law, we may disclose your personal data:
- when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to you or otherwise injuring or interfering with Neural Grader’s rights, property or operations, other users of this websites or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities
- when we believe the law requires it, or in response to any demand by law enforcement authorities in connection with a criminal investigation, or civil or administrative authorities in connection with a pending civil case or administrative investigation
- in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a product line or division, a merger, consolidation, asset sale or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Use of IP addresses
An IP address is a set of numbers that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you log on to your Internet service provider or through your organisation’s local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN). Web servers automatically identify your computer by the IP address assigned to it during your session online.
Our websites may use technology called “cookies.” A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by a server. Cookies allow our websites to respond to you as an individual. Websites can tailor their operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. For instance, our server may set a cookie that keeps you from having to enter a password more than once during a visit to a website.
- Rights related to your personal data
Provided all conditions provided by the GDPR are met, you may formulate the following requests in relation to the personal data we hold about you:
- having access to your personal data;
- asking an update or correction of your personal data in the event of inaccuracies;
- exercising your right to portability on your personal data;
- asking erasure of your personal data;
- asking restriction of the processing of your personal data
Furthermore, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, including in case of automated individual decision-making or for direct marketing purposes. More specifically, you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on the necessity for the conclusion of a contract or Neural Grader’s legitimate interest, including profiling based on those grounds. Neural Grader shall no longer process the personal data unless it demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
These rights may be exercised using the contact information provided at the end of this Privacy Statement. For emails Neural Grader sends you for direct marketing purposes, you always have the possibility to unsubscribe by clicking on the link provided to that end in the e-mail.
- Retention period
We will retain your information only for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
- Links to other websites
Our websites may from time to time provide links to or embed third party websites. This Privacy Statement does not apply to those websites. If you choose to enter such a linked site, you agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such websites and do not review or endorse and shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for:
- how these websites treat your personal data;
- the content of such websites;
- the use that others make of these websites.
Please ensure you check the legal and privacy statements posted on each website or mobile application you access before providing any personal data.
- Use of our websites by children
Unless otherwise explicitly stated, websites on which this Privacy Statement appears are not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal data from visitors in that age group via our websites.
We may occasionally update this Privacy Statement. If the changes we make are material, we may also post a notice regarding the changes on our websites and related licensing agreements. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal data we collect. Subsequent changes in this Privacy Statement will not apply to data that were collected before the change is made.
Any complaint about the processing of your personal data by us may be addressed to the competent Data Protection Authority. A list of the competent Data Protection Authorities can be found using the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080.
- Contact Us
References to “Neural Grader,” “we,” “us” and “our” are references to Fordaq International SRL, with registered offices at steet Sevastopol no. 24, room 104, Bucharest, Romania. Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Statement using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.